Selling Sticky: ******* ELO Boosting REQUIRES Members to...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sticky: ******* ELO Boosting REQUIRES Members to be Verified ******* To offer ELO boosting/leveling services you have to be verified. Any server that requires you to log into someone's gaming account to perform leveling or boosting REQUIRES verification. You can get your EpicNP account verified here - /verifyaccount.php WTB: Searching LOL account in EUWEST + 1400 elo Searching LOL account in EUWEST I'm searching a lol account with: lvl 30 a lot of champion : more than 60 a lot of runes: 4 pages or more some skin : not necessary IMPORTANT : more than 1400 elo - maybe gold border if u want talk with me send an : [email protected] WTT: My Diablo3 Account for a LoL account Hello sellers! I am currently looking for a decent LoL account with the champs I am about to list. Ahri Diana Vayne Orianna Nidalee The more the merrier! Please pm or post here your name so we can talk! lvl30 account with 80 champs, 2 full rune pages and one empty,1038 normal wins,no elo lvl30 EUW account with 80 champs, 2 full rune pages and one empty, 1038 normal wins, no elo You can contact me via : omegaghost WTT: NA LVL 30 W/ UFO Corki and other skins for an other NA acc Want to trade this acc was made in season 1 and want to trade it for an higher elo acc with some skins I also currently have 900 rp on it and you can buy a name change while its on sale! - - - Updated - - - Bump - - - Updated - - - Also has Collectors Edition Gothic Annie Selling level 30s $20 - 100 NA AND EUW ONLY + sharescreen + 5 rep add my :calpack1 WTS: Lvl 30 NA Account, most champs, Plat S2, 60+ skins, 7 Rune pages Hey, I'm looking to sell this account, the reason being that, since I am getting older and about to get into university, I find that i don't have much time to play on it. By selling this account, I will have some fundings for my education. At the end of the thread you can see where you can contact me. Good standings, Never banned. SKINS Have atleast 1-2skins per champ that i...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Αλέξανδρος

Αλέξανδρος
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WOAH! Today i found out how to get free skin codes, RP codes and elo reset codes with only a few clicks. Check this out! Elohell.org

3. OP
    OP
    Miguel Valente

Miguel Valente
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

hey, im searching for an account lvl 30 unranked in EUW. if you have some you are free do add my facebook or email me at [email protected] Ty

4. OP
    OP
    Lawrence Rogers

Lawrence Rogers
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Still buying? Got an Acc on EuW Gold V that is more or less matching your requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.