Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Some decent alts... PM if You have any details...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Some decent alts... PM if You have any details questions." "rr100 BW - Karak Norn 30/12/2011 ""Hello people!!" I would like to sell my friends account. Account is very old-school Account will be ready for sale up on 30th of December. Posting it up front to get some nice bids. Brief description. ( As I said I am selling it for a friend so I need Your questions to fill up the informational gap) Female rrr100 BW on Karak Norn 4/5 WF (working on chest quest) 5/5 DF 8/8 Sov 5/6 Tyrant 5/5 Glyphs of Zandri (!! very important for DPS!! ) rr90 SC staff and working towards WF insignias.. (~200+) Akire - bugged with LOTD talises for bursting setups. Lots of other PVE Absorb pocket Pretty lots of gold 60 days sub activated few days ago! Booster pet pack. Quite few nice alts in mid 50-60s. Looking to get 300+ USD. Accepting any offers though." "WTS rr99+ WH male on Karak Norn ""Hello I would like to sell a nice account with alot of extra's." Main toon: rr99+ WH male on Karak Norn 4/5 WF - on chest quest ofc 5/5 DF 4/5 DF def Full sov Full Tyrant 2/5 Glyphs rr90 SC weapon (with like 300 WF insignia towards WF SC weapon) rr98 Exalted Pistol LOTD bugged pistol with 150 Mpower and 10% crit. (insane dps) All needed very rare items: Titan's Chest 500 golds 200/200 Butcher/Talis Alts: rr40+ AM - craft bot - 200/200 Appo/Cult with tons of mats. Have all needed info. Selling cheap!" "WTS rr100 WL on Karak Norn ""I would like to sell a very Old-school account with lots of trinkets and extra's." Account has all necessary packs active and a fresh sub. RR100 WL male. 3/5 WF 5/5 DF + 3/5 DEF DF Full Sov Full glyph set+cloak rr100 SC weapon (or like ~50 insignia missing) Lotd weapon with +15% parry talisman City weapons ~500 gold pots On same account: GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.