Selling [SOLD] WTS NA LOL Account with Akali Soccer Skin...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

[SOLD] WTS NA LOL Account with Akali Soccer Skin Pictures Included Skins In The Account Content Of Account P.s Notice That Akali Soccer Skin Is Extremely Rare And No Longer Purchaseable So Its Collectors Item Price: 45 to 50 Euros Add me In Or Pm Me Here : Sergiosleeroy Will Use Middleman If U Want [SOLD] Trading my LoL account for Cataclysm WoW account Hey im looking to trade my level 30 LoL account for a WoW cataclysm account preferably with a 85. My account info: The nickname is player friendly, no digits, original. Level: 30, Wins: 494(growing!), Takedowns: 16860(growing!) My IP: 4684 (growing!) My RP: 656 The account has following runes: ArmPen/HP; -9x Greater Mark of Desolation(+1.66 armor penetration), -9x Greater Seal of Vitality(+1.08 health per level), -9x Greater Glyph of Vitality(+0.54 health per level), -3x Greater Quintessence of Desolation(+3.33 armor penetration), -1x Greater Quinteseence of Fortitude(+26 health). AP/MPen; -9x Greater Mark of Insight(+0.95 magic penetration), -9x Greater Seal of Force(+0.1 ap per level), -9x Greater Glyph of Force(+0.17 ap per level), -2x Greater Quintessence of Force(+0.43 ap per level), -1x Greater Quintessence of the Piercing Present(+1.89 magic penetration). I have owned following champions: -Ahri, -Alistar + Unchained Alistar skin, -Amumu + Little Knight Amumu skin, -Fiora, -Fizz, -Garen, -Janna, -Jarvan, -Katarina, -Kayle + Judgement Kayle skin, -Lee Sin, -Malzahar, -Master Yi, -Nidalee, -Olaf, -Pantheon + Perseus Pantheon skin, -Rammus, -Renekton + Bloodfury Renekton skin, -Riven, -Talon, -Tristana + Riot Girl Tristana skin, -Twisted Fate, -Udyr + Primal Udyr skin, -Wukong, -Ziggs. If you like, you can contact me at my just_fly23@ or Pm here no bull**** only fair trades, can talk over . Selling account eu west 1700 elo 60 champs 33 skins 5 rune pages i have for sell an account of league of legends SERVER EU WEST , i can even give the mail that was made to register this acc since that was...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.