[SOLD] WTS: NA League Account with Gold Border, 86 Champions, Rare Skins and More!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

First and foremost, I am not the original owner of this account. I am posting it on the original owner’s behalf for consignment. Buying accounts are at your own risk. Do not fear, I will be with you every step of the buying process and middle-manning your purchase. Payment will be sent directly to me until the owner provides you with all information/ SQA/ID and you verify that you have control of the account. Please post here if you can before contacting me. : Xeromessiah or Bigfangs1 Phone: 205 863 9940 or 269 350 3371 This is a great NA league account with some nice and rare skins! This is going for a great price so be sure to post here and then message me on if you’re interested! This account includes the following: Gold Border from Season 2! Current Rating: Gold II Rune Pages: 7 Some Christmas, Lunar, and Harrowing Icons Standard AP, AD, Jungle, and Support Runes 86 Champions 44 Skins, including some rares and legendaries like: Medieval Twitch Bad Santa Veigar Feral Grey Warwick Nunu Bot Championship Riven Judgment Kayle Battlecast Cho’gath, and more! Don’t let this great opportunity pass you up! Here are a few screenshots showcasing the account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.