[SOLD] WTS Lvl 60 Sin - TiamatMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Pretty fresh 60 that I hardly play anymore. Haven't really PvP'd on her much. Currently still using Fenris with Deb sword and Flarestorm's Dagger along with some 60 accs from the new 12 mans. LOTS of manastones in the warehouse from high to low, from melee to magic type. (Att, Crit, MB, MA, you name it) 80m Kinah sitting on acc Variety of skins stored in the warehouse Also has a lvl 37 sorc on the acc. Guild that farms AP every single day and also runs raids and 6 mans for eternals. Sin also has 2/4 of the crystals from seasonal trees you need to trade in for the eternal wings house bloom. *Looking for offers please!* Any questions/I missed anything? Just drop me a message and I'll get back to you asap. I am also OO of the acc Paypal please and I am looking for serious buyers with rep and or a verified paypal account. Thanks Edit *******Also willing to trade acc and or the kinah for Vindictus gold********
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.