[SOLD] WTS Level 56 Geared Glad with full +10 Weapon and +15 PVP Armor PRICE NEGOTIABLEMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

FOR A FASTER RESPONSE EMAIL ME Selling a geared Asmo gladiator on Timiat with a full 40e +15 set , +10 SW Polearm (PA)w/ 55 ec fuse, with extendable lannok PA +10. Also has an NCC chain MR Set for those pesky magic classes. Has 200+ million Plus worth of stuff to sell (Look at inventory screenshot). A ton of skins to look awesome. Free plastic surgery ticket included if you wish to change your appearance. Also comes with Silence godstones already socketed in the PA to save even more money has 1,300,000+ AP and a ton of plat medals to get the remaining ABG or 60 eternal accessories. Has 600 NCoins left and a lot of xp medals remaining to get to 60 quickly no problem. Has 499 Alchemy for crafting and making money with 400+ Essence and Aethertapping. *****IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME FIRST***** I'm constantly acquiring new items and would help you get a better deal. (PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE) Also, WILLING TO TRADE ACCOUNT for an EQUALLY/ Slightly less equally geared. SPIRITMASTER, RANGER, OR TEMPLAR. Would rather trade then sell. PS. I try to respond to my messages ASAP so feel free to ask any questions or ask for more screenshots. I would be happy to comply. Current Offer: None Buy out: 500 CONTACT INFO: nycdude1029@ Also if you have i would be willing to talk to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.