Selling [SOLD] WTS Eu-West S1 Gold, S2 Platinum, 1800+...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

[SOLD] WTS Eu-West S1 Gold, S2 Platinum, 1800+ Rating over 80+ Champions, Plus tons of Runes Will answer any questions you may have and show you visuall via . Account also has Season 1 Jarvan Champion Skin Have all information and original account. Will give you the original for safety. If you are interested please contact me Via Aim or . Required information is Below. Verified Paypal buyers Only. Must be sent as a GIFT. All offers must be in USD. Thanks! Krimz Contact information Ageilen32 - Aim Dauntingdagger@ WTB: Level 30 LoL account CLEAN RANKED Level 30 account with no ranked games played unless they are wins only, taking no losses. Contact info - Xfire - Veelad MSN - Wonky_tonky@ ( prefered ) - Vlad1faknd WTT: WoW + SC2 account for LoL Hi, After allot of thinking and doubting i made a choice that i want to trade my wow & sc2 acc for a LoL acc thats worthy enough to trade. This acc i can assure you is ready to play latest raids & pvp and you will have 130K+ gold on it there are 3X 85 chars druid warrior & dk If you have anny questions about this you can add me on yannoke1 I will if soemone is intrested in this acc i will be the first one to get the info since ive been scammed earyler today with an LoL account that i have traaded for a BF3 game so you must understand my position i will leave this URL so you can see i'm trustable PlayerUp.com/forum/mem...9588-minm.html but to bad this dude scammed me after 1 day. Cheers! Selling na lvl 30 1500 elo league of legends account Hey guys! I'd like to sell this account since I am quitting league of legends and the extra cash would be nice. I have a bunch of skins and runes as listed below. I have been 3 day banned only once ^^' If interested please me at tony_nguyen90@ with offers Payment will be by paypal Champion's owned -Alistar -Amumu -Brand -Ezreal -Galio -Gragas -Heimerdinger -Irelia -Janna -Jarvan IV -Jax -Katarina -Kayle -Kennen -Lee Sin -Nidalee -Nunu -Poppy -Rammus -Renekton -Riven...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.