[SOLD] WTS 220/19/65+ Solitus KeeperMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Want to sell my account with a Solitus keeper on clan side. I'm the Original Owner. Tittle level 5 NT included for earning money at kiting + an ex TL4 soldier twink. It has almost all alphas equiped the rest are intelligent symbs, you just need to get the rest of the Beta symbs which are actually quite easy to get these days. Has every nodrop ability items needed including: Burden of Competense, Dustbrigade armor, Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer, Masterpiece Ancient Bracer, ring of plausability, aqua gloves, safeguards ncu's Xan's viral belt. Perfect Char for 12man He is in a DEF setup atm. He has the ofab needed/db armor, Pride of the xan, Xan upgraded Token Board. For DD I got a few crit items that are worth mentioning : Aquarius's Multitask Calculator, Snipers Friend, ql 270+ VTS, Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn and DB chest etc 110$ or 5Bill ingame creds or for a set of CC/CSS ql 300 -helmet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.