[SOLD] RK 1 2 - merged accounts 220/30/70 Advy, 220 Soldier, 217 Doc etc.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello, Toons are on RK 1 and are Omni. On first account there is Advy who have ql 240-300 CSS and beast pistols, all HUD items/ iGoC and many more items. Soldier is not finished hes AI lvl is 25, OFAB armor, HUD items, and alot stuff in bank. On this account there is and Fixer lvl 202 with OFAB ql 200 didn't worked on him alot and QL 225 CC full set. Other account have 217/20/50+ doc using pistols, QL 300 OFAB, and many more items, there is and level 168 Keeper and Shade level 160 and some other alts 100+. Account posses about 2b in credits. Accounts are frozen, I don't play AO anymore. Tho, I will pay it up if needed. I will provide you all informations if you agree with terms. Before contacting me on you must have good FEEDBACK SCORE - REPUTATION on so that I can provide you more specifics of the account. You MUST first post here, before you PM me! As I said I will only work with people who have good REPUTATION. About price we can talk on . For payment I only accept PAYPAL or WU nothing else. After you POST here, you can contact me on : muris@mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.