Selling [SOLD] NA Server Level 30 LOL account with 96...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[SOLD] NA Server Level 30 LOL account with 96 champs, 288 Runes, and over 100 skins $200 Hello i am selling my level 30 League of legends account for $200. i have been playing for a little over 2 years but its time to call it quits. i have pretty much all the champs and a huge assortment of runes and skins for pretty much all the champs. i have 312 RP and 3189ip all good to go for what ever you are wanting to get. some of the skins i have would be the Zombie Brand,Lion Dance kog'maw, Astronaut Teemo, Battlecast Cho Gath, and a whole lot more including a lot of the Halloween skins like Ghost Nocturne, FrankenTibbers Annie, Haunted Moakai, and Underworld Twisted Fate. Inquiries Welcome, message me on at: timothy.yang101 LoL NA Acc - 45 Champions Had enough of the NA lag i get, was introduced to this game by my American friends, have now moved to the EU servers. Make a reasonable offer. PAYPAL ONLY. 45 Champs a few cheap skins, 2 rune pages Selling LOL NA account own 52 champ. reward from s2..... verycheap as the tittle said. there are 52 champ. several skin. mostly mid champ and jungle reward from s2 full information. many pro 2k elo u could playing with/ spend like almost 100$ into is account the reason am quit this lol cuz my country just bought this game so am gona move . looking for seriuos buyer. we could talk over r:cu_hoang_keke_hoho this is not a good account so i just want to sell it cheap and fast. all i ask is 30$ PAYPAL only. tks WTT: WTT my lol account lvl30 euw lvl 30 euw account with 53 champs and 25 skin with pulsfire 9 rune pages i need a euw account just with 1300+ elo and 45+ champs to trade thnax contact me falleg3 [SOLD] Na account $10-$50 max What accounts do yall got, looking for something with both champs and skins! Elo is whatever Level 30 though PLEASE Champs champs champs! Skins are cool Runes please. hit me on aaajjj OR here WTT: [h] LoL account [w] CS GIFT Want trade my LoL acc. for CS:GO GIFT + Server: EUWest + Normal Wins:...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.