Selling [SOLD] My Battlenet with D3 and SC2 for good LoL...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

[SOLD] My Battlenet with D3 and SC2 for good LoL account. EUW. I would like to trade my battlenet account with Diablo 3 (few characters) and Starcraft 2. So I need lvl 30 LoL account on euw. For more information pm me. EUNE 15euro 74 champs many runes WTFFFF Im going to sell my League of Legends (LoL) accaunt cuz i stop playing this game I have 3 rune pages with good runes and 70+ champions for any type you like to play. The accaunt is EU Nordic and East with just few skins. The accaunt have 39 completed referals at 50 will win 2,000 RP and Medieval Twitch. Have little More then 1050 wins. This is proofs i own the accaunt : Champions 1- prikachi/images/155/5551155N.jpg Champions 2- prikachi/images/158/5551158G.jpg Marks: - prikachi/images/166/5551166F.jpg Seal - prikachi/images/169/5551169m.jpg Glyph - prikachi/images/170/5551170D.jpg Q - prikachi/images/172/5551172y.jpg The Accaunt have little more then 1140 elo ( sorry for this i'm not many good ) I accept ONLY bank transfer that mean send money in my card. ( I hope that will reduce 50% chance for scam ) You can offer me free at any time at my "neverusethis". If you show interest with " Team Viewer " you can check all the detail araund the accaunt before you can buy it. I will be first only if you (the buyer) have good rep ( in this site ) and seems trustable. I got the original of the account and i give it. If i miss something write in thread. 15 EURO WRITE ME ONLY ON MY SKYPE I DONT RESPONSE PM selling lol acc 87 champs EUW s3 ello 1560 s2 awards war hero janna 7 rune pages :kledariukas accepting only paypal payments the price is about 60euros. I Will send info Via when i will recaive money in paypal. Account EUW The ello is 1560 600+normal win .Acc contains 87 champs, 7 rune pages ,lots off runes. Champs Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia - Noxus Hunter Anivia Anie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cassiopeia Cho Gath Corki Darius Diana dr.Mundo Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fizz Galio Gankplank Garen Gragas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.