Selling [SOLD] lvl 60 warrior iOS ARKADIAN FOREST lvl 60...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[SOLD] lvl 60 warrior iOS ARKADIAN FOREST lvl 60 warrior on iOS arkadian forest american server forsale. has both tank and dps rune sets and about 10 runes & 6 month subscription. 60$ usd obo, please email me williambui25@ WTS Level 60 mage and archer *This account has taken me a long time to make. There is a level 60 mage with all rune armor, a level 60 archer with all rune armor, and both of them have a few trinkets and stuff from dungeons. Also, i have a level 33 warrior and level 8 priest. You may not care about that, but i thought you might like to know. Please buy my account in around 60 bucks, or we can negotiate. WTS Account with mage lv 60, 2 warriors lv 60, 1 warrior lv 10 for iOS 2 human warriors lv 60 ( 1 in asia server-glimmermoor, 1 in america server-arcadian forest) with same gears 2 order ring of barbarity 2 berserk ring 2 order ring of defense Bmc of defense Bmc of attack Reinforced golden matted hammer Full runes gears 1 Human mage lv 60 in asia server-glimmermoor HF of sorcery Bmc of sorcery Crisis cloak of sorcery Evil eye pendant Of sorcery 2 magic power ring Shadewood pendant Mini nightmare demon pet Full runes gears Black water robe 1 human warrior lv 10 with high level gears ( armor is 1644 and attack power is 325 +23.2 dps ) lol I will sell to highest bidder, please contact me via email Only, gandulman81@ - Paypal only [SOLD] Orc Warrior lv 60 with swamp fury sword and Elf ranger lv 60 ordinary dungeon gears All in Asia server - glimmermoor, $350 #, contact me at gandulman81@, no PM, Thx Warrior -Cruzz Ranger - Winz [SOLD] Super AWESOME Account! Mage lvl 60, Ranger lvl 60, Warrior lvl 60 all with epic weap For Sale! An account with (All in Asia server - glimmermoor) -ORc Warrior lvl 60 (-Augusto-) with all relic key and prison dungeon gears, Executioner Vorpal sword, 2 pairs epic trinket ( consolidate medal and discipline mark ), 2 sets epic runes (Carzy and stable) 4/6 -Elf Mage lv 60 (-LadyAusto-) with all relic key and...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Bitte Hawi Haloo

Bitte Hawi Haloo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

i pay it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.