SOLD Level 200 Sram on Rushu

Discussion in 'Dofus Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by pokerotas, 10/9/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokerotas

pokerotas
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey, I'm selling a Level 200 Sram on Rushu, certified. Haven't played in a while and recently decided to just sell the account. The character has a lot of time sinked in, it's scrolled, has all Special Spells, nearly 1000 Quests completed, pretty high Achievement Points, nearly 3 years of accumulated P2P time, lots of Emotes, Titles and Ornaments.

The character has 200 Tailor/Costumagus/Shoemagus/Jewelmagus, 169 Jeweller and 164 Shoemaker (As in the image I'm F2P, the Profession Levels are capped at 60, but you can check the corresponding XP in the wiki).

I've already sold all Kamas/Equipment. There's 2 Magical Orbs, a Nevark Potion and a Prospector Candy (100 Prospecting for 1 fight), as well as a Black Madreggon, Wicked Roundel Wicked Protector, Rokwa Headband, Royal Tofu Shield and 51 Frigostian Soap in the inventory.

Price: 90$, #.

Feel free to contact me through playerup if you have any questions or wish to buy.

Image Gallery

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.