[SOLD] Godly Legacy FFXIV Account With Complete Beta Access #2

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This account is simply incredible and is the perfect account to get you started when FFXIV: ARR launches. It is a Legacy account and thus has full access to all upcoming beta's. I am asking $500 for this account. It has a ton of level 50's, including: Gladiator (Paladin) 50, Lancer (Dragoon) 50, Marauder (Warrior) 50, Pugilist (Monk) 50, Archer (Bard) 50, Thaumaturge (Black Mage) 50, Conjurer (White Mage) 50, Armorer 50, Leatherworker 50, Weaver 50, Mining 50 and Alchemist 40+. It has a ton of Darklight gear including full MNK/BRD/DRG set (Darklight Corselet, Darklight Bracers, Darklight Eyepatch, Darklight Caligue), as well as Heavy Darklight Flanchard, Darklight Helm, Darklight Sollerets and more. It has 2 relics, Monk and Black Mage. This account has a Goobbue mount which is only available to Legacy members. All jobs are fully geared. It has Nael Deus Darnus (Hard) completed and the White Ravens earring to go along with the win. I do not have a full list of gear on the character as the game is down for relaunch/beta but feel free to ask any additional questions via PM and I will answer to the best of my ability. I will be accepting Western Union ONLY for this account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.