[SOLD] Founders TERA Lvl 60,lvl59,lvl30+ over 8k gold, SMITE lvl 30 w/Ultimate God PackMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Neverwinter, 9/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverwinter

Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Like the titles says a Founders Tera Account with founders mount and another great mount with over 8k gold and a lvl 60 sorc and lvl 59 slayer close to being lvl 60 btw.

I will trade for a lvl 40+ founders NW if a lvl 60 in NW that would be EPIC!

++++++SERVER BE DRAGON PLEASE++++++++++

i will go first to people with more than 3 rep.. but if you have 0 i can not go first. I wanna get rid of these as i dont play and will also accept TSW Almost complete char in US servers and GW2 with at least 2 80's with enough gold to transfer the chars to my server of choice. BUT neverwinter i would like most please and thank you. Contact me on at Hellvashot thank you.

I can through in a Legendary Founder MechWarrior online account that i don't play. But at the current state of the game you cannot voluntarily or through support change the email or password at this time. But i can go on faith and trust that i don't play and you can change email and pass voluntarily in the next patch or two they say. you can get this also if you can get me a solid lvl 60 founders NW
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.