[SOLD] Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2 Delux account for FFXIV European Legacy account.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'd like to make this trade fairly quickly. So no time wasters, please. I'm offering to trade either my Diablo 3 account (with a 60 Demon Hunter) or my Guild Wars 2 delux account (possibly both for the perfect FFXIV account) for a european FFXIV legacy account. Both of the accounts I'm offering to trade are originally mine and are european but that doesn't matter too much since anyone can play them. Why do I want a european only account? Simple, so I can fly to your house on the cheap and break your l if you try anything funny like stealing the account back. Joking!... maybe. The main thing I'm after other than legacy status is the seller being the original owner of the account that can provide all details related to it such as photos of the CD key etc. I'm not that botherd by having a high level or w/e on it since I'll most likely delete anything on the account. Thanks for reading and I hope to get this done A.S.A.P with no drama!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.