[SOLD] 50mar 37glad 41arc 25pug 24lnc 26con 25thm

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello selling my accounts, 50mar 37glad 41arc 25pug 24lnc 26con 25thm asking price is $110.00 original owner on Balmung Server. (all info, secret question and game keys) no gil with account. account open with game time till june 16. 2012 no quests or missions have been completed so you can do them all for the free exp andor storyline for it all. simple account with lots of classes leveled up, no gear, no choco yet but it has the gobbue mount witch is the same speed as choco. no gear but you can easily be wearing best crafted gear with best materia with 2mil or 3mil depending on how crazy you go with the materia. also you get to chose your own chocobo's name and pick your own city faction. very good starter account to pop into game with and get right to the fun stuff. send me a tell if you have any other questions about the account that i can answer for you. new to this site but i'm verified and reped very well on armory bids and playerup.com.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.