Selling [SOLD] 1700+ eu west adcarry smurf account! Cheap...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[SOLD] 1700+ eu west adcarry smurf account! Cheap S2GOLD! Hello Summoners! I stopped play LoL since the new patch, so i sell my smurf account. Details : ELO: 1700+ REFUNDS LEFT : 1 3 RARE SKIN CHAMPS: 19 most of them AD CARRY 2 rune pages, only ad runes Season 2 GOLD rewards It has played like 20 ranked match this season SO YOU WILL GET +20-30 ELO FOR NEXT 30 GAMES! Champions: Alistar Annie Ashe Evelynn Janna , Victorius Janna - Season 2 Skin *rare Jax Kayle , Judgement Kayle - Season 1 Skin *rare Lee Sin Master Yi Mordekaiser Nasus Pantheon Rammus Riven Ryze Sion Sivir , Spectacular Sivir - EXTREME RARE Tristana Vayne Heartseeker Vayne I bought a rename so if u write to Riot Support you can refund it and change. If u buy it i'll give you the ORIGINAL REGISTRING E-MAIL! If you are interested pm me with your . ELO: Elo boosting A brief introduction Greetings gamers! I assume you are viewing this because you are concerned with your current ELO and intend on having it improved. Rest assured; this can be done very easily and proficiently. From my interactions with gamers in LoL, essentially all of them have expressed to me one or more of the following reasons as to why they wanted the boost done to their accounts: • They feel that they play at a higher ELO than they are currently placed, but the teammates at their current ELO are often too difficult to carry in most games, resulting in a 50:50 Win/Loss ratio. • They have dropped a considerable amount of ELO due to trolls and bad teammates and want to recl their former ELO so that they can further improve into higher ELO brackets on their own. • They want to play better quality ranked games and feel that if they are given a boost to avoid low ELO brackets entirely, they can freely thrive and gain ELO more effectively based on their own skill level. All of these issues players commonly face are legitimate, and I personally empathize with them. After all, the ELO system was originally designed to...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.