[SOLD] 135 skill point fire tank/dps plus 100 so sorc healer with $1.7 billion on us ps3Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Expand Collapse

2   0   0

I have a 135 sp fire tank full t4 modded as tank and dps pve with might affinity modded rings and precision rings defense affinity modded rings for tank, and necks you name it he has it. He hasthe tank belt nd the might belt and the precision belt. He has the overpowered snowman trinket and the mr boo trinket. Has full dps modded pvp gear t4. He has most every t4 plan and any consumable t4 plan that is useful.. There is nothing that this toon needs. I have a sorcery healer with 100 skill points full t4 healer/dps modded and full pvp t4 modded healer also has modded rings and neck. I have a fully geared gadjet troller with full t4 modded with fit affinity rings and vit neck. No pvp gear I have a nature healer also lvl thirty but t3 gear I have a low geared lvl 30 villain also In total game cash I have 1.7 billion dollars Make me a good offer!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.