Shogun Paragon Legion Token Bot

Discussion in 'Mia Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by vrosnyche, 3/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vrosnyche

vrosnyche
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

NOTE: THIS WORKS ON GLITCHED ROOMS, THIS TURNS IN THE QUEST ON A SEPARATE CELL TO MAKE SURE YOU GET LTS and on normal rooms too if you're a scrub and you can't glitch rooms lmao.

Well, after Cetera's new release I figured out that it now works on glitched rooms.

Instructions:
    Preglitch the room 1337 or if you know what you are doing, change the room command at the start of the bot. Nuff said.
    Start the bot at battleon/fotia-1337 or the room that you've set.
    Enable auto-relogin (Twilly or idk what you prefer)
    Enable Kill Lag.
    Enable Max Skill Range.
    Enable the bot.

The bot is set to Blaze Binder skills, change them if you want to farm with EI or Shaman or whatnot.
    Check if the monsters have disappeared from the map, just rejoin the map to fix this issue and start the bot every 1-2 hours.
    If you're really curious on the rate of LTs, I got 1k LTs in 30 minutes with 2 disconnects, and a LightCaster alt that's helping me.
    Happy farming!

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal
    Jotti
    Note: The file name is different on the Jotti scan but it's the same bot. I decided to rename the RAR file. Sorry for that.

@Hugo Boss please edit the thread title into Shogun Paragon Legion Token Bot (Glitched Rooms) Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.