Several RK1 Accounts for sale.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Leaving the game, I want to sell Everything. All prices OBO, starting points. Here's my first set of accounts I want to unload. Plenty more to come [​IMG] 220/20+/60ish Atrox Advy, w/ Alts $200 220/18+/60ish Atrox Enforcer w/ Alts (Lol) Cheap ** $100 See below. 215+ Doc, Soldier,200+ mp $150 210+ Atrox Soldier $90 None of these accounts are stripped but the MP. ** Good and bad Rep. Tired of False drama. Great for farming, org tanking, could be played but you'll being ignoring a few people. Taking Paypal from Legit buyers, if I've done business with you before we're fine. If not I will Require Name, Address, IP, and a Phone call. Also posting on RealityBridgde Trades will be considered. Ingame credits Accepted aswell. Aogoddess (From Forums), Emeraldninja, Emeraldfury, Cariadast, Luckycharmmz, Viranurse, Viralina, Vasilique, Capped (All same person) is a backstabbing [censored] full of lies. Dont trust her. PM me here, or reach me on with Citymastuh@, Pretty sure Aogoddess is just going to spam the thread to death, so the above options are best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.