Sold [Selling] [WTS/WTT] Tyrande Hero + Card Back

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by OnlyOneAlive, 10/18/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyOneAlive

OnlyOneAlive
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone!

I'm the guy who can get a code for you.If you can't do it, I CAN! And i must get something in order for you to get something aswell, don't you think? So,

I got a couple of Tyrande codes that i could share for anyone interested! THIS IS NO SCAM!

* I came here 'cos i got banned from official Hearthstone channel on Reddit , 'cos i wasn't following the rules by doing the same thing i'm trying to do here.
    Here's my profile link, here is my deleted post and the replies from people who trusted me and got rewarded.

* I have done more than 15 successful transactions, you people are always going first, and i can get screenshots of my PM's from people on reddit who can definitely vouch for me!

I'm willing to trade them codes for a CS:GO Game Key, or Medivh/Alleria/Magni hero code in HS.
    Also accepting money on PayPal, your offer! (would be good around 3-4€)

P.S.: Everyone who's interested, gets full information about what it's gonna happen and how we gonna do it,
    I don't wanna be scammed, you don't want to either.Lets make this work!

P.S. 2: PM me here to talk about it or add me on skype: finestz0rz

Be friendly! Have a nice day to all of you. :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.