Sold Selling Warframe: Lightning Pack DLC

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fartniture™, 11/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fartniture™

Fartniture™
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm a selling a warframe : Lightning pack DLC
    I'm selling this for 15 EUR paypal as friend or family.
    Add me on skype : ming.maosama

The DLC includes:
    1,500 Platinum to use toward new Warframes, Archwings, weapons, pets, and more
    • 150,000 Credits to assist in making new upgrades to your arsenal
    • 20 Random Mod Cards to instantly upgrade your inventory
    • 10 Rare Mod Cards to add hard-to-find modifications to your inventory
    • Lightning Dash Mod to add Lightning Damage to Bullet Jump and increase the speed of Bullet Jump, while lengthening the duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
    • Retribution Mod to add chance to do electrical damage when shield struck by melee enemies.
    • Mobilize Mod to increase your Bullet Jump speed, along with your duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch
    • Rush Mod to instantly increase the sprint speed of your Warframe
    • Firewalker Mod to add Heat damage and increase the speed of Bullet Jump, while lengthening the duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
    • 5 Exilus Adapters to instantly unlock Exilus Mod Slots for Parkour advancements
    • Resource Booster and Resource Drop Chance Booster to double the chance and amount of pickups for 3 days
    • Affinity Booster and Credit Booster to quickly level up your Warframe, Archwing, and weapons for 3 days

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.