Sold Selling Wanting to sell Apex Scoundrel And More

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Bass139, 3/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass139

Bass139
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello I would like to sell my SWTOR account or trade for an account with season 3 armor/weapons, an account that has majority of NIM Mounts and Furious weapons, Or a top 3 account in any season for Sage/Sorc, Assassin/Shadow, Sniper/Gunslinger

The account includes:

1 Level 70 Scoundrel with the Apex Scoundrel Title (Only Achievable through Solo/Group Ranked in season 6 and having the First, Second, Or Third Highest Rating), also with the Predacious Wrangler Mount

1 Level 70 Operative with the Giradda's Acklay mount and 1 unused Giradda's Acklay Mount (season 7 Tier 1 Mount) (Full Augmented 208/230 healing AND dps gear in legacy shells shared with scoundrel)

1 Level 70 Assassin with Giradda's Acklay Mount

1 Level 70 Shadow with Giradda's Acklay Mount (Full Augmented 208/230 DPS Gear in legacy shells and legacy offhand shared with assassin)

1 Level 70 Gunslinger

1 Level 70 Sniper (Full augmented 220/230 dps gear in legacy shells shared with gunslinger)

1 level 70 powertech (Full augmented 208 DPS gear in legacy shells)

Also have a handfull of 65s with full 208 leftside including 5 jugs, 5 mercs, 3 sorcs with at least 1 set of 208 gear in all specs

Also Includes:
    41 Cartel Market Armor Sets fully unlocked

14 Cartel Market Weapons fully unlocked

13 Cartel Market Mounts fully unlocked

PM or Email me at [email protected] (Ignore the stupid email name lol)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.