Selling Us battle.net account, wow:legion, hs, ow, hots, sc2, d3

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jenkins3, 2/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkins3

Jenkins3
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi there, to be honest, I'm bored as all hell and really just want to get this thing off my chest simply because I doubt I'll ever play any of these games again besides maybe OW, which I can get at a later date. So here we go.

WoW: Legion

I have 5 Characters (non-DH) above level 100 with two of those at 110. Both of my level 110 characters are geared in 840+ gear, one is a rogue, the other is a druid. Both have all of their respective artifact weapons already obtained, started Suramar, most FP's etc etc. You can pm me for specific details/questions you may have about the two. One of the two demon hunters I have is set up as a farm toon at lvl 101. Essentially what that means is that it's geared in most/full 835+ gear at lvl 101 and can one shot most mobs around the broken isles for quick farming of mats. It also can solo any dungeon and can carry other players through for a fee (easy gold farm). Have pretty standard mounts, nothing super special or anything. Low gold, since I traded most of it off.

StarCraft 2:
    Have both Heart of the Swarm and Wings of Liberty, don't have the latest expac.

Diablo 3:
    Have Reaper of Souls expansion
    Lvl 70 Wizard
    Lvl 70 Demon Hunter
    Lvl 70 Crusader
    All three play on/around T3-5
    Paragon level is at 74

HotS:
    Have starter pack with a couple of other heroes, nothing really special here.

Hearthstone:
    A few legendaries, several of the newer cards, none of the cards that aren't in the standard sets. Have all the expansions along with several of the older card backs including Season 1.

Overwatch:
    Several Legendary skins, emotes, etc. Will post a full list below. No real competitive play, and no bans/limitations, Level 47, and have the special edition w/ skins, also have 645 coins.

Legendary Skins:
    Overgrown - Bastion
    Hippityhop - Lucio
    Mystery Man - McCree
    Abominable - Mei
    Chang'e - Mei
    Valkyrie - Mercy
    Security Chief - Pharah
    Plague Doctor - Reaper
    Nevermore - Reaper
    Blackwatch Reyes - Reaper
    Blackhardt - Reinhardt
    Bajie - Roadhog
    Daredevil: 76 - Soldier: 76
    Stunt Rider: 76 - Soldier: 76
    Strike-Commander Morrison - Soldier: 76
    Goddess - Symmetra
    Slipstream - Tracer
    Ultraviolet - Tracer
    Ifrit - Zenyatta

Most heroes without legendary skins either have a epic one, or a couple of rares.

I'm not going to ask for a ridiculous amount of money for this account as it doesn't have a lot of special items attached to any of the games on it, however, aside from StarCraft, I have all the games + expansions and several items within the games combined. So I am expecting a decent amount for the entire account as a whole.

My asking price is at 225 USD and I will only take cash via Paypal. Price is # and I will consider offers close to the asking price. Any details regarding the account/payment will only be discussed through pms here on the site or through discord. My discord id is Vince#4043

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.