Selling US Account! 2 80s HoX/Ranger + MORE, Decent PvP Gear -- $80!!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am selling an account that has 2 80s and a level 76 Bear Shaman. All are on the server Tyranny (Currently the most active) Ill list the character details below. Herald of Xotli: Level 80 PvP level 5 Has all the PvP gear he can get, excluding the bracers from second pvp set, at PvP level 5 Also has great PvE gear, full blades gear. Blue and purples Also has Tiger Mount Roughly 10 gold I believe Has plenty of AAs including the legendary Red Shadows of Xotli and Prince of Terror Ranger: Level 80 PvP level 3 Has a few pieces of PvP gear Mostly has blue and purple gear from dungeons Roughly 3 gold on this character Does have Taking the Shot AA as well as Finely Honed Bear Shaman: Level 76 (I think haha) PvP level 1 Has fairly decent crafted gear for his level A few basic AAs trained All characters have +100% exp potions claimable, as will all other characters that are to be created on the account. Has ALL expansions, this includes the latest Savage Coast of Turan pack. Several other claims on the account as well as 60+ vet tokens on new characters. Account was created in October 2008 If you need any other info just post or PM ONLY ASKING $80 PayPal only

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.