Selling Triple Elite 4 Billion CR Elite Dangerous: Horizons Account

Discussion in 'Elite Dangerous Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by accountsale4bitcoin, 1/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accountsale4bitcoin

accountsale4bitcoin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Elite Dangerous: Horizons, Triple Elite Account Sale

Preface:

This is a long term account and was my "baby" for the longest time, it pains me to sell it but I am unable to play consistently and it should be bought by someone who wants to play with all the toys with plenty of room for growth.

Private message me on this forum with skype details and a time and timezone and we can chat about the sale.

Bitcoin sale ONLY. No Timewasters, negotiation open on price but not the payment method. If you ask questions surrounding other methods of payment apart from cryptocurrency you will forfeit your right to buy.

Particulars of the Account:

The account has 4 billion CR + in assets.
    The account has 1 billion CR in available credits to spend as you wish, you can also sell some of the many ships if you require more credits available.

1 Imperial Cutter (Combat and Trade) (Duke Empire Rank)
    1 Federal Corvette (Combat) (Rear Admiral Rank)
    1 Fer-De-Lance (PvP)
    1 Exploration Anaconda

Paint jobs for some ships are included.

Engineered Prismatic Shields, Engineered Imperial Hammers, Packhound Missles, Engineered weapons.
    Spare Prismatic Shields, Spare Bulkheads.

and a number of other engineered ships and engineered assets (30+)

Ranks:
    Combat: Elite
    Trade: Elite
    Exploration: Elite

10+ Engineers unlocked to rank 5 or so
    500+ high-quality engineering materials (rare, very rare and common)
    300+ high-quality data for engineers

Sale Conditions:

Escrow will be used (to give you peace of mind) for the Bitcoin exchange for the sale and the escrow fee paid by me. The escrow agent will come with references to verify that their service is trustworthy and they will pass the details of the account once the bitcoins are in place.

If you know bitcoin, this sale should be very straight forward. If you do not, get yourself an account/bitcoin address with funds available in it. We will walk you through the safe and secure purchase of the account. I do not want the account back, and the email for it will be provided.

Screenshots provided on request to buyers willing to show that they have the available bitcoins in an address. Further simple verification of the bitcoins will be required over skype or similar messaging medium.

Account supplied "As is" and with Email for it.

Please do not ask for any other payment method.

Private message me with skype details and a time and timezone and we can chat about the sale.

Price: $1900 US (or nearest offer) exchange in Bitcoin at BitFinex/Houbi current pricing a time of sale. Escrow fee paid by me.

At current pricing @ $810 per BTC this account is 2.34 BTC subject to exchange rate at agreed purchase time. The deal will be in dollars but the exchange in bitcoin.

Please note: Keep your redemption key for the bitcoins private from ANYONE, I don't want to see that, I just want to see that you are willing and able to buy using bitcoins.

Other conditions not likely to occur, but some particulars are subject to change and agreement with a verified buyer.

Good luck with your bidding for this super account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.