Selling [Selling] Skyforge NA Account - 13.2M Prestige - $20

Discussion in 'Skyforge Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Daemonai, 1/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemonai

Daemonai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm moving on to another game so I'd like to get a little bit back for what I put into this game.

At 13.2M prestige this is obviously not an endgame account but its a great starting point with months put into it.

I have all classes unlocked, bastions nearly completed, assload of costumes, a few mounts, some packs, etc. Lots of room to grow if you want to put some money into the account. Buying a few trophies can easily push into 130-140 might range.

I have 74 days worth of premium account tokens that you can use at anytime. The account literally pays for itself at the price i'm asking with those alone.

I'm looking for a measly $20 - Enough to start a subscription on my new game. $20

Please message me here for the fastest response. I will be checking the thread frequently. I'm also available to meet in-game if you'd like to check out my character to make sure everything is legit.
    Attached Thumbnails
    http://www.playerup.com/forums/attachments/mmo-trading-market/skyforge-buy-sell-trade/48452d1485595829t-skyforge-na-account-13-2m-prestige-20-a-sky-gif

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.