Sold Selling Selling VERY nice EU account, 60 warrior and multiple lvl 56

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by zboi95, 3/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zboi95

zboi95
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So I have decided to sell my BDO account because I do not have time to play anymore.
    Lvl of characters:
    1 lvl 60, 1 lvl 57, 7 lvl 56, 1 lvl 55, 1 lvl 50
    so whatever class you want to play, or if you are like me and never can decide a class to play and rerolls often, this account has a lot of high lvls to choose from if you feel like rerolling or just playing on multiple high lvls:) Im always nr1 top ranked alchemy on the servers i play on too, so wether you like to grind or do lifeskills, this account is perfect for both!
    But my main has been the warrior, so here are a little about him: http://res../.-llc...jaop1brhvu.jpg
    lvl 60
    198/200/283 stats
    1390 skillpoints
    Master 11 Alchemy, Master 9 processing, Master 1 fishing, Artisan 6 gathering, Artisan 1 trading, Professional9 Cooking and rest skilled and apprentice.
    Breath 35, Strenght 26, Health 34.
    All inventory slots are bought on him, and he has 1400 max LT
    Lots and Lots of pearlshop items, many costumes/outfits, around 170 Artisan memory etc.

I have 1100 pearls and over 16000 LP
    I have 276 energy and 300 CP, house fame income is 1million every day, looots of nodes connected.
    Workers: 15 artisans, 21 pros and rest skilled.
    Around 80 days left of Value pack.
    I have nice t7 horse with all good skills, epheria sailboat, 4 tier 3 pets and some tier 1 pets.
    2 bill worth of mats in Altinova, currently I have 330mill in altinova bank, but I have things for sale on market place for over 450mill, so when that is sold just in Altinova I have around 700mill.
    Also my Wizzard have all tri ultimate weapons, so if you want you can sell his stuff and you will get over 1bill in bank after you sell that if you do not want to play on the wizard.
    I have very big node empire, and sooo much mats around in the cities.
    If there is something else you are wondering about or want to see pics, you can add me on skype: kristoffe7r and if I do not answer there if im at school or not on my computer I have kik: kris11995
    I will only sell using legit middleman and I accept only paypal.
    Im looking for 700$, which I think is more than fair, this account has been spent over 1500$ in pearlshop and over 230 days played only on the warrior.
    I am in no rush of selling the account, so don't even waste yours or my time by sending a lower offer, because this price im selling for is already cheap for a account like this.
    Im ofcourse also selling with the Email to the account.
    Thanks for reading, and have a nice day:)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.