Selling Selling Selling GW Gold for Paypal Have Guild Wars...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling Selling GW Gold for Paypal Have Guild Wars Gold @ $4.10 per 100k, with discounts on purchases of over 500k at a time. NEW - Zaishen key stacks @ $30 each. Heroes of Newerth beta invites (*****************************************************) @ $5 each - 3/3 left at the moment. You can trust me I am paypal verified (*****************************************************) and have a ton of rep total on various trading websites like keyhunt, isohunt, sythe, and etc. I've been doing business for years. Other If you have less reputation, you will go first, no exceptions. Middle men can be asked to help at the buyer's expense. Contact info AIM - ZXZXDeathZXZX - ***************************************************** ICQ - 385-751-488 Email: ***************************************************** Selling Selling Guild Wars Ectos!!Hot!!!Cheap!!! Hi, we are selling gw ectos. Our price is lower than most panies. Recently, if you buy 500 ectos or Z-keys, or 1000k gold, you will get another 10% for free! Contact me if you are interested. Never miss the chance! My : ***************************************************** My aim: rena4098862 Selling Selling guild wars acc Hey guys i am selling a Guild wars account. here it is: Lvl 20 Dervish: Primeval Full armor white tengu playerup.com (this acc has bonus pack) other pretty good stuff. Lvl 20 Warrior: Max armor Mursaat Axe and other good stuff And the rest are GOOD pvp characters with awesome builds and some have good stuff in it. I will accept only paypal. Looking for an offer about 200$ Contact Aim : ***************************************************** I have all 4 expansion packs Eye of the north, Nightfall, Faction, and prophecy Trading Guild Wars Trilogy Currently looking to trade Guild wars trilogy for a WoW toon transfer. Has All expansions except The newest one Has 2 Level 20's aim - Kidcuddles1989 Selling Guild wars Prop/Fact/NF Well i quit Guild Wars a while ago and my account was just lieing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.