Selling Selling selling guild wars account contact me fast...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling selling guild wars account contact me fast before its gone all campaigns except eye of north heros including mox!!! great account i just dont play anymore i accept paypal payments or even ntreev cash cards i will have to see if the cash cards work first ntreev cash cards can be found at any blockbuster or gamestop most towns have blockbuster so well hit me up at ***************************************************** i am on almost constantly if you do not have then just email me my blackberry is always on hand thank you Trading trading guild wars account for ntreev cash I have a guild wars account with all the expansions except the eye of the north a level 20 and i believe a second level 20 event items included and some plat. i am trading for ntreev cash usually i trade for codes that you buy from a local blockbuster or anywhere that sells ntreev cash cards unless you are willing to use credit card to buy some in which case we will really have to work something out if you are interested hit me up at ***************************************************** i am on almost always or just email me my blackberry will recieve garunteed quick response :) Trading Trading Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD for GW Faction Im trading Clean Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD accounts for clean GW Faction or NIGHTFALL account. Leave (srry i dont have AIM), ill add you to messenger. Trading GW acc hi i got a GW acc with all camps and EOTN, Factions pleted but none of the others, so you will have fun pleteing them :p 2 chars, lvl 20 warr and a ranger(low lvl) havent realy thought about what i will trade for it but if you just put some offers up with details and stuff, and put ur on. ill add you on and we can talk about the trade :) Peace Out Dragton ;) Selling 6 Lvl 20s+ All Campains Pro What is it? It's a Guild wars account with ALL the guild war campains( games ) and 6 lvl 20s I think the warrior/ranger finished Factions, but im not pletely sure. All the...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.