Selling Selling eso account 8 max level characters 1 free slot BEST races for each one

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RivenToplane, 10/17/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RivenToplane

RivenToplane
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Im sellin an xbox NA server eso account, 8 characters 1 free slot:

1 YEAR OF XBOX LIVE GOLD ENDING IN 17 AUGUST 2017

Stamblade Redguard
    Stamplar Redguard
    Stamsorc Redguard
    StamDK Redguard
    Magblade Breton
    Magika templar High elf
    Magika DK Dunmer
    Sorc High elf

Like 500k or more in gold, And in mats like 200+k. Malestorm stuff, 2h axes, 1h axes a daggers whit WD and others whit healt, some resto staffs, a destro lighting staff, bows whit precise and sharpened. Each character has his own build, not the best on all but can be used. Gold armors and weapons. 3 agility full jewerly, 4 willpower full jewerly, tons of runestones, some alloys and wax. 8 traits on medium armor, like 6 on light and 7 i think in heavy. Almost every monster helmet all the DLC's to shadows of the hist. DIGITAL imperial edition for the account, undaunted 9 in 3 pvp characters (stamblade, magsorc and magblade) mages guild 10 in sorc and mageblade, undaunted 7 in stamplar, magplar i think. Many motifs, but not all the new ones. Costumes like the aldmeri hero, the ones that came out whit thieves guild, etc. Also, te account has games like, COD:BO3 whit season pass, Resident evilt 6, Battlefield 4, and some other games that i dot remember right now. I DONT HAVE ESO IN THE ACCOUNT, I HAVE IT IN DISC, BUT I BOUGHT THE IMPERIAL EDITION IN THE CROWN STORE.

Im asking for 500 Dollars as a base price, feel free to give and offer, but i wont go so much low than that. I want to sell this account, cause i dont play anymore, and i want to take the money for my university. If you are intrested and you want to know more details about the account, or you want to buy it now, just tell me. Post here or send a mail to [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.