Sold Selling Rocket League Grand Champion Account Season 2 & 3 with Extras READ

Discussion in 'Rocket League Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by falcodude, 2/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falcodude

falcodude
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm looking to trade a Steam Rocket League Grand Champion Season 2 & 3 Account for any Alpha item or PayPal.

Now I know what you're thinking, another account pssh what makes this one so special?

Well for one it has the Grand Champion Season 2 Title along with all 4 Boost Rewards. If that ain't enough it also has Grand Champion Season 3 Title with all 4 NEW Wheel Rewards. How do you know I'm not lying? Google up the stats for the account, STEAM ID: VOLK37SL or just go here https://rocketleaguestats.com/profil...61198280075424. Yeah yeah you probably boosted for it. I can't change your opinion on that but, what if I spice it up a little? This account was top 50 on the leaderboard for 1v1s for Season 2. Also what if I told you this account has the Season 1 topper and ALL ALPHA ITEMS. Bullshit. Don't believe me check the video below.

Holy **** it actually does have the items. Told ya. But do they work online? No. No they don't sadly. BUT they do work in training, exhibition, and season modes as well as in the lobby to piss off your friends and swing your donger in their faces. For what the entire set cost together would you like to spend over 2 grand just to get them? Odds are you wouldn't. So here is your alternative without spending your entire tax refund. So what am I'm I getting in this sweet deal you ask? I'll lay it out for you.

• All Alpha Items
    • Season 1 Platinum Topper
    • Season 2 Grand Champion Title
    • All 4 Season 2 Boost Rewards
    • Top 50 Leaderboard in 1v1s Season 2
    • Season 3 Grand Champion Title
    • All 4 Season 3 Wheel Rewards
    • Grand Champion in 3 playlist for Season 3
    • Supersonic Fury DLC Pack (Dominus + Takumi)

http://imgur.com/a/RC6CM

Add me on steam to discuss : http://steamcommunity.com/id/VOLK37SL

Please read the entire post before adding me so you know what you are getting. Everything is presented in a clear and concise matter. I can show you in-game everything you want to see.

With what I have learned selling my previous account, there are no middlemen willing to handle trading steam accounts because of the steam TOS. With that in mind please know if you are going to purchase with PayPal or in-game items, you will be going first. Unless playerup have reputable middlemen that are willing to help process the trade.

Because I have more of a connection with this account and taking into consideration the ranks the account has, my PayPal price will be significantly high. Add me on the steam account above for details.

If I don't get rid of this account soon expect it to be Grand Champion in Season 4 as well.

THERE IS NO CHEAT ENGINE INVOLVED. ITEMS ARE ON THE ACCOUNT. HENCE THE VIDEO PROOF.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.