Selling Origin account with FIFA 17 Standard Edition

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Lblom, 10/14/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lblom

Lblom
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

After payment, you'll get the account details aswell as a temporary email i've set up, so you can on your own change account details how ever you like once you have the account. Any other questions after you have the account, you can just ask on Skype.

Price is 40$ Paypal, i will have to confirm that there can't be any chargeback before i'll send you the details, shouldn't take long though. Alternatively you can buy a steam giftcard from playerup (40$) and give me if you think that will be faster, both works just fine for me.

Worth Noting: SBC Giovinco, Sterling, Jonas has been done, so you can't do them again, unless you reset the club (the cards are discarded). Hunter can be used in FUT, but you can replay the Journey if you want. There is 3 more weeks of 1 Draft Token each monday if you are into FUT, and also some rewards for Silver II in the last weeks Weekend League, also if you are into FUT.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.