Selling Selling Orbs ✔ wts poe Exalts All leagues (SC) ★ handfarmed, cheap price, lots for sale

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Epicgame, 12/21/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicgame

Epicgame
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Hi all, welcome to my shop, i plan to sell cheap and a lot.

Reasons to buy from me: It's safe, instant trade, hand farmed, best price and If you worry, we can trade in small parts.

Selling Currency (ORBS) New challenge Temporary League (SC)
    Price: Exalted ( New SC) = Ask in Skype
    Other Orbs = Ask
    Stock: ask
    ------------------------------------------------

Selling Currency (ORBS) Standard League
    Price: Exalted (Std) = ASK
    Price: Mirror of Kalandra (Std) = ASK
    Price: Divine (SC) = ASK
    Stock: ask

Selling GEAR/Items Standard league (SC normal) Add me in Skype for more info and price! For example: Headhunter, legacy Reach of the Council Spine Bow, legacy Shavronne's Wrappings, 6 Link Shavronne's Wrappings, Mirrored Dagger, legacy Soul Taker, And much more (21 level Gems, ETC) many other items for sale! Ask in Skype
    ------------------------------------------

How we make a deal? GUIDE:
    Step 1: Reply on this thread with your Skype (if you want to make 100% sure that you trading with me) if you don't want - go to step 2
    Step 2: Add me on Skype by clicking Add me on Skype button
    Step 3: in Skype You tell me how many Exalteds (or other currency) you need and we calculate total price, you Send payment first from Paypal as GIFT
    Step 4: Give me your character name and do as i will explain in Skype, i trade you your Exalted or your currency you buying, you need accept that trade is happening to you
    Step 5: Feedback/rep

Payment Method: Paypal (only Gifting Method to friends and family = NO Transaction Fee!)!

If you can't use gift method (NO Transaction Fee), be ready to pay/cover FEE and commissions for sending money by paypal!
    Click there: [​IMG] OR [​IMG]
    If any of those two links not working, Contact Skype id: greegoriy12 (online) No other sign or symbol

Thank you and good luck Exile!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.