Sold [Selling] [OO] 888.88 Overall iLvl Enhancement Shaman (Horde - BleedingHollow)

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tichaccountsell, 12/7/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tichaccountsell

Tichaccountsell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I am looking to sell my 888 iLvl Shaman via paypal. I have a verified paypal as well. The account has multiple characters, 100+ of each class, and Shadowmourne on an alt. I have been raiding actively through the expansion, and my Artifact Notes are up to date as well as the level of all 3 specs artifacts. If you would like to know more, please ask once you contact me. If you do not have discord and are too lazy to spend a few minutes installing it, just comment here. I have rep on playerup and can provide proof of that as well, I dont have too much rep here, only 2, so i understand. I am also willing to send screenshots of my paypal logs or anything else that is needed.
    I am the ORIGINAL OWNER which means I will provide you with the recovery question and answer, as well as my photo ID, and remain in contact in case you need anything else.

Contact via discord: MTGFanatic#7876
    Raid Progression: 6/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Heroic TOV. I have the legendary Legs and Ring. I can provide an armory link upon request. I require the buyer to have a verified paypal.

Rare Mounts:
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Core Hound
    Corrupted Dreadwing
    Crimson Deathcharger
    Drake of the North Wind
    Eclipse Dragonhawk
    Great Brewfest Kodo
    Great Northern Elderhorn
    Grove Warden (Discontinued)
    Hearthsteed
    Illidari Felstalker
    Ironbound Wraithcharger
    Minion of Grumpus
    Obsidian Nightwing
    Swift Brewfest Ram
    Violet Proto-Drake
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    All Trained Mounts (garrison stable mounts)
    All WOD Exalted Mounts
    AND ... Over 500 Battle pets

Edit: I am also willing to accept Runescape 3 (EOC) gold/items as part of payment as I mainly play Runescape now. :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.