Selling OLD account with Monk/Ranger iOS [CHEAP]

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by sau, 11/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sau

sau
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

HELLO,
    Since i don't play this game anymore, i would like to sell my account. Last time i played was 1 year ago so my monk isn't updated with new stuff but it has some t4/s3 stuff.
    The account includes 2 characters : Monk(70) and Ranger(70).
    The monk was my main char it has T1, T2, T3, S1, S2 too
    Many mounts, fully lvl 4 and 5 gems, petit, angel halo, vigil, vanity set and tons of other items. As i said it is not updated but i believe my account is not bad and it is stll valid with many things that has value like heal/dd legendary gems and etc.
    Ranger is just an alt char Both chars platform iOS OM
    Account comes with email and 122 runes
    If you are interested in buying it you can contact me at [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sau https://www.playerup.com/images/styles/DarkCore/buttons/viewpost.gif
    HELLO,
    Since i don't play this game anymore, i would like to sell my account. Last time i played was 1 year ago so my monk isn't updated with new stuff but it has some t4/s3 stuff.
    The account includes 2 characters : Monk(70) and Ranger(70).
    The monk was my main char it has T1, T2, T3, S1, S2 too
    Many mounts, fully lvl 4 and 5 gems, petit, angel halo, vigil, vanity set and tons of other items. As i said it is not updated but i believe my account is not bad and it is stll valid with many things that has value like heal/dd legendary gems and etc.
    Ranger is just an alt char Both chars platform iOS OM
    Account comes with email and 122 runes
    If you are interested in buying it you can contact me at [email protected]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.