Selling Selling NA account with 70+ heroes (maybe even...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tommy Cai, 7/31/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Cai

Tommy Cai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling NA account with 70+ heroes (maybe even more, I don't have the game installed on my laptop right now). Spent $105 USD on it. Lvl 30, 7 rune pages with most major runes included (Quints: movement, attack dmg, AP, gold; Marks: APen, MPen, Mixed AMPen, dmg, armor; Seals: Armor, gold; Glyphs: MR flat and scaling, AP flat and scaling) 2-3 skins got while on sale. Mained support/jungle as ranked. Silver V. Selling b/c I don't have time to play it any more. Most of the RP I bought went into buying heroes and rune pages, and IP went into buying heroes and runes. You can check the transaction history to verify. PM me if interested. Minimum price $110. Will sell to highest bidder.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Tommy Cai

Tommy Cai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Paypal only.

3. OP
    OP
    League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

0   0   0

Good luck with your sale Tommy! Make sure you deal with secure people.

4. OP
    OP
    Tommy Cai

Tommy Cai
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

NA lvl 30 account. Silver V. 76 champions 55 tier3 marks (flat Dmg, AS, Mpen, Apen, M+Apen, Armor) 18 tier3 seals (mana regen and flat armor) 38 tier3 glyphs (MR flat and scale, AP flat and scale) 15 Quints (Move, AP flat, lifesteal, gold, 3 misc) 7 rune pages 2-3 skins, not sure which ones. I spent $105 USD on this account. Would like to get at least that amount back. Selling b/c don't have time to play. 20 leftover RP, 3k+ IP in counting. PM me if interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.