Selling Selling my main LoL acount EUWest Account 1900...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Selling my main LoL acount EUWest Account 1900 wins normal games. 20 rune pages with plenty of runes to all roles. Bronze season I Silver season II some skins: - spectral fiddle - unchained alistar - judgement kayle - aristocrat vayne - scarlet hammer poppy - sewn chaos orianna - 1499 RP - 22k IP to spend - +/- 60 champs. Happy to chat in (navisoul02) and in-game with potential buyers. Asking for 80£ / 90 euros for the account. Regards, Selling na account. Lots of champs. 3 runes page lots of skins. PM me for more info i'm selling this because I bought diamond border Account from someone else if you look on my feed back . I can provide you screen share to give you a tour of my account . 13 Champions not owned. Have 4.8 k RP Left. ( since I was going to buy skins but I wanted to buy border account.. ) have 3 runes page. ( AD. AP. Support ) thank you. Wtb Elo job, 1218 to 1500. i am looking for a customer with rep and twv. i will be paying first but you must have rep and must post here before starting, im talking alot of rep. I just paid 100$ for a 1350 to 1500 eloboost and it was a total scam. i lost my account for 2 weeks, blew all my christmas money on them, and they sold my account to an love you who dropped my elo to 1218.i knew never to trust them and it seemed very scammy but i ignored myself and went with it anyways, so now im looking for a booster with alot of rep. im looking for a boost now to 1500, i can pay well depending on the service. will be paying through paypal, contact me on : biggerhanceisgay WTS: Can WTT as well. 2 LoL Account gold season 2 and gold season 3 EUW Everything is in the tittle, got like 30-40 char ~~ Mp : Nofuture95 - - - Updated - - - Paypal Paiement only. WTS: NA 104 champion. s2 gold banned .39 skin... 10+runepape ip:2401 rp:51 104 champion s2 gold 39 skin+limit has almost all type of rune pm me for more information and plz offerme i will take a highest bird yes. am orignal ownner and this account never...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.