Selling selling my evony account

Discussion in 'Evony Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/30/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

the account name is conjkq, 1.7 million prestige 9 cities possible to have 10 large armies of up to 2million archers and possibly 1-2million other troops. highest hero 323 attack other high ones aswel. atleast 1bil food in each city and plenty of other resources around 20bil stone lol. can build 100k arch in 6hrs. one of teh top players on the server in the top dominating alliances. server 27. mail me at [email protected] /* */ for more information. raising by 100k pres per week and hero raising 3 lvls per day.

.;

had a few responses just letting people bid atm highest offer gets it thank you guys for all the interest any more info you want dont forget to ask if you could make offers in ?sterling make it easier for me but will accept usd offers aswel

160usd is the highest bid so far anyone else interested give me a mail keeping it going for a while so people can have time to see and bid

210usd guys keep them coming, you need to be a good player i have pummeled around 10hrs per da y for the last 5 months into this account.... its a real scorcher. never lost a city so they are all originals most are lvl 10 npc converts and all have around 14-16 barracks lvl 9-10

i have items massing to prolly 4-5k cents now which is equal to 400-500 usd alone. inclueding 4000hrs of attack 20% buff.

top bid so far 220usd thnx again guys nice to have interest [​IMG]

thank you guys i am going to put a week limit on this bidding now and as i was writing this it went from 290-300usd for teh top bid so far thank you people hope more people would like to show interested i have made it 1 week because of teh interest and so more people can see it to get on it cheers guys it means alot to me alot of sentiment attached to this account i have given it my heart and soul thats the evony addiction lol if your looking for a cheaper weaker account to start im selling goobar 750k pres and tinori i think 900k pres both on server 27.

320usd top bid for conjkq so far 130 bid for goobar and 200 for tinori will accept 160 instant buy for goob 250 for tinori and if you really want 700usd for conjkq thats all if you act in next day orso later and its left to bidding

360usd now guys for conjkq i will accept 500usd as an instant buy for it now i think 700usd was a bit high lolol.

over 2mil now by comp end hope to have 3mil arch so keep that in mind with that and the countless other troops.

400usd people ty closing it boxing day final bids by then please i am not always on so realise bid could go up higher than what i say it last is so if you want bid higher than just 10usd more

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.