Selling Mmovigi || Everquest 1 & 2 100% Hand Services PRO Team!

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by Noviusprice, 11/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noviusprice

Noviusprice
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

We are a dedicated team of proffessional players with years of experience in mmo games. We stand against the use of hacks , bots and exploits , and also false advertising , obnoxious spamming or any other way of influencing players ingame . This means your account will be handled with care and it won`t be at risk of getting banned as we only resort to grinding and questing while leveling your character.

100% Secure
    Professional leveling team, hand leveling is the only way we offer to ensure maximum safety for your account.

100% Professional
    We are a professional leveling team that not only pay for play but also enjoy the games our self due our experienced from playing the games our self we can give best professional leveling service and fast delivery.

100% Satisfaction
    Everyone can customize their own personal leveling service and progress with us on our website!!

Go to my website for hours packages or just contact me on skype!
    More info soon!!

All Items and gold will stay on your account.
    Payment Method: Paypal/playerup Pay 150+ payment methods!

U can also check my website - Click Here -

Contact Information:
    Website LiveChat/Mail
    To add me : Use the Skype button below to add me, or sent me a private message with your skype.
    When i add you : I always sent a Private Message before i contact you.

[​IMG]

Power Leveling Terms

- Leveling is done by hand
    - If the account gets banned during leveling, i will compensate you 100% refund.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.