Selling lvl 36 Elyos Chanter on EU-Castor

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey people, selling my lvl 36 Elyos Chanter on server EU-Castor. Some details: lvl 25 orange staff+2 (5 sockets) lvl 33 blue chest lvl 30 blue abyss pants lvl 33 blue wrists lvl 33 blue gloves lvl 33 blue boots lvl 32 blue helmet lvl 35 green amulet lvl 30 green earring lvl 20 blue collectors editon earring lvl 32 green ring lvl 35 green ring collectors edition wings The rest is green quality quest gear. Has unlocked 3 stigma slots, using rage spell, word of life and word of protection for now. 110p gathering skill - 150p handcrafting skill All main quests/skills up to its' level. Some warehouse/inventory slots unlocked. Neat stuff in inventory and warehouse, like manastones. Has enough kinah left to teleport. Account was of course not botted or cheated with. Not paid anymore. Account was upgraded from standard edition to collectors edition. As for payment I am only accepting paypal. You will get full account information right after I received your payment, will change e-mail for you. Also willing to ship the dvd if you take over the costs for shipping. Price: 40,00 €, open for your offers. I should also mention, that there is an unpaid City of Heroes and Lineage II account on that plaync user. Nothing big, though. LVL 41 Shilen Knight and a few characters from 1 - 25 for City of Heroes. Hope to hear from you soon. For questions please feel free to contact me on ICQ 191690100.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.