Selling Selling lvl 200 Runescape Account - $100 I'am...

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Runescape Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescape Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling lvl 200 Runescape Account - $100 I'am selling my lvl 200 Runescape account, the combat lvl is 138 with a total skill lvl of 2016 ...I'm selling it because i no longer play runescape and i don't really use it...i'am the Original Owner, and have all of the infomation for the account...he are some of the highlights of the account skill wise.... ---Combat Stats: 99-att,str,def,constituion 96-range 85-prayer 99-mage ---Other Decent stats: 75-dungeoneering 82-summon 81-slayer 66-herblore The account also has all of the brawling gloves to all the skills which make lvling alot faster and easier due to the extra XP the gloves give...it also has Vesta's Top and Vesta's Bottom along with the void knight mage and range helm. The account comes with 3.5M cash. Anyways i'am selling it for $100 cash OBO, might be up to some trades depending on what it is...just offer the worse thing i can do is say no. You can reach me at anytime...509-nine eight nine-1two5seven...If i do not anwser right away then leave a message or text and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.