Selling Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[Help] L2PHX

Account Information
    Hello guys, im playing a low rate server and i'd love to dupe some cash / items or whatever. and to enchant some stuff for easier lvling. im wondering what i need for L2 Gracia Final ? i've downloaded the last L2phx and try'd it but the result was none. i could login, everything was working. but when i bought a weapon and i changed the 6th and 7th digit of the weapon in "unknown" / "multiItemChoose" the weapon just was rebought without enchants. what am i doing wrong? am i using a wrong version of l2phx ? greetings

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    basket herb for event

Account Information
    Hi everybody and big thanks all But i have a problem with the event, ithe banana apple basket herb. I have see on a post that the id are : 20770;20771;20772 But when i put this id in don t pick item. Walker want to pick up So my char stay and want to pick 1 minute Somebdy can help me please PS : sorry for my bad english

Account for Sale

L2Walker for Windows 7 ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Now here is a feat in itself if someone can find a L2Walker that works with windows 7. Every time I try to run one L2.exe stops working and I don't know why, but when i just click on L2.exe it loads up without a problem. Lol More preferably Walker 2.05 so I can use it on the server I am on now. Thanks in advance with everyone who tries to help.

Account for Sale

L2 PHX Need Help

Account Information
    Hello, I have problem. When i log my char phx doesnt work. Why ? I'm beginner and need help. Thx

Account for Sale

New enchanting in official lineage 2 server

Account Information
    Guys did your hear anything about new items enchanting? After +3 when a player wants to enchant item more, he gets a choice to put some kind of an item to increase enchant rate. Please help

Account for Sale

anti bot system

Account Information
    anyone has any idea what they use for a anti bot system ? server :***************************************************** verify all ok.. if u enable u get a DC and auto ban if u dont enable the bot ( start it ) all is fine...

Account for Sale

phx for L2dreams

Account Information
    this sux

Account for Sale

L2 walker OOG Problem

Account Information
    Hello I have one problem with OOG walker now... When I want to log i see it: "Login VerifyServer Fail" In set protocol i have 17 (I'm playng on USA Server's)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.