Selling Level 30 League of Legends Account~~!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

So I'm selling a very very noob League of Legends Account. It is level 30, and at Bronze 4 at 75 points at the moment..but here is some background (pros/cons) It contains the following Champs: -Akali -Alistar - Unchained Alistar -Amumu -Annie -Ashe -Blitzcrank -Darius -Evelyn -Fiddlestix -Garen - Steel Legion Garen -Kayle -Leona -Lissandra -Lux -Master Yi -Miss Fortune - Road Warrior Miss Fortune -Morgana -Nunu -Soraka -Taric -Teemo - Astronaut Teemo -Tristana - Riot Girl Tristana -Tryndamere -Twisted Fate -Veigar - Leprechaun Veigar -Zilean ....654 IP 50 RP left. Cons - Kinda of a sucky name. "JayPIsForTheWin", however there is a name change sale coming SOON. Cons- Bronze 4.....let's just say you can't carry noobs. Pros - Has the new Champ! Pros - Astronaut Teemo! Pros- Decent smurf to play on/to rank on So that's about it. If you want to learn more information please post! And if interested please email me at jayisforthewin@ On the other side I am looking for a League of Legends account that is already level 30. But UNRANKED. If you would like for a trade please contact me. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.