Selling Selling [JPN] Rank 126, 154 loveca, 20 UR, 26 SR

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Cserue, 1/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cserue

Cserue
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys! I've been playing this game for a long long time and decided to sell this and move on (finally TT)

Okay so here's the features of my account:
    • Rank - 126
    • LP - 88

Cards:
    • UR - 9 scouted, 11 promos (1 of them in presents)
    • SR - 26 scouted (3 of them in presents)
    • SSR - 2 (still in presents)

Points and tickets:
    • Gold coins - 10,584,665
    • Loveca - 154 (A lot of songs, side stories and main stories aren't cleared yet, so there will be heaps of loveca to earn. A lot members to bond as well.)
    • Friend points - 150,430
    • Blue ticket - 5 (Enough for a round!)
    • Seals - 41
    • Presents - 99++

Link to the images: http://imgur.com/a/9BZJq

Asking price - 120 USD

I haven't been playing this account for a long time so I believe that someone who has the will to play it will sure achieve a lot! (The uncleared main and side stories, uncollected presents, members and uncleared songs will lead to heaps of loveca!)

*Please be aware that this can be transferred through android only (if you want to keep the love gems). From what I researched the love gems will be emptied even though you didn't spend it if you transfer through IOS devices.
    *If you're interested, please inbox me or send me an email at: [email protected] (preferably email please :D)
    *All payments through paypal only.

Please reply if you're interested! ^_^ Have a nice day :eek:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.