Selling Selling GWs account Selling a guild wars account,...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling GWs account Selling a guild wars account, has only one character on it, it is factions. I never really got into it, too busy with other things i guess. Please post here with offer or email me at ***************************************************** i would prefer maybe a flyff account or WoW or RuneScape. If any other things you would like to trade for it e to mind post it or email to me and i'll think it over =P WTT 1 serial codes. Pls one mod/admin delete it. Doble post bug. Sorry. B>Guildwars account Look at offers T> Guild wars For steam account Selling or Trading Guildwars account... (PM WITH OFFER)(NIGHTFALL) B>Guildwars account Look at offers Doesnt matter what type, I just wanna try the game out. Offering good: Wc3 Keys Wc3 Expansion Keys D2 Keys D2 Expansion Keys Starcraft Broodwar Keys Cod4 Game cdkey Steam account with dod 1.6 and source. Level 31 gunz account ijji my is ***************************************************** add me and message me. I might forget to look back here so adding me on is best. Selling or Trading Guildwars account... (PM WITH OFFER)(NIGHTFALL) Im selling a guildwars account.. It's just Nightfall... It's got a lvl 10 dervish on it that i haven't touched for like a year or 2... I will trade for anything that i think is a good offer and i need or would like to have.. Including other game accounts... PM ME WITH OFFER!! T> Guild wars For steam account I'm selling a guild wars for a steam account.I want the all the orange box games on it nothing else but if there is css with cs 1.6 and hl2 and hl2 e1 and e2 then ok but yea thanks Selling guildwars account (all 3 games) I'm selling a nice, open account with all three games included! Includes 2 PvP characters and 2 RP Characters. By buying this account, you won't need to buy all three games NOR will you have to go out and buy the CD, just go to their website and download their installation file! I'm looking for about $60+ via paypal I'll post more info if...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.