Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Selling GW account W/prophecies&nightfall Has the...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling GW account W/prophecies&nightfall Has the prophecies and nightfall Some greens Level 20 derv Level 14 warrior Level 13 necro Level 9 monk Payment: pay pal Amount: $15-30 or trade for 500m of flyff penya maby trade for flyff account Contact me at ***************************************************** or my aim is TecFLaSHZz1 Trading for GW accounts 2MOONS ACCOUNTS Trieste: 48 Incar Magician Abaddon: 53 Hunter 50 AK OR ***************************************************** Trading any of these for a GW account PM me for screenshots. Selling Selling Guild Wars Account (All Exp) Hey guys, I'm selling a guild wars account with all expansions. The account has 3 lv 20s: Lv 20 Paragon - 15k armor (highest survivor title) Lv 20 Assassin - 15k armor Lv 20 Ranger The account doesn't have much gold in it though. I'm asking for $50, but may go for less. The account es with the CD keys so you are guaranteed to always be able to get it back. Email me at ***************************************************** Also selling a blank guild wars account (proph only). Asking for $10. Trading WTT GW account all expansions for WoW account As the title states I am looking to trade my GW account (All Expansion) for a WoW account. GW account: 20 ranger 20 warrior 20 dervish 20 mesmer 20 monk Elite armor, many many good items, Mesmer has one of the best staffs in game, monk is set up for 55HP build for solo HM farming, lots of goods to sell for extra cash, along with the account will e my banker account, it has basic GW but has even more to sell along with many pets including the bone dragon. What I am Looking For: Level: 60+ Faction: Alliance or Horde Server: Any Trading My Steam Account For Guild Wars Hi I would like to trade my steam account with counter strike source and day of defeat source for any guild wars account. I will take any offer in consideration that you throw at me. Its vac status is in good standing and its not cracked or anything. I bought these...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.