Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Selling GW Acc All Expansions ~~~~~SOLD~~~~~ [Only...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Selling GW Acc All Expansions ~~~~~SOLD~~~~~ ***************************************************** ***************************************************** Trading Trading gw with proph,faction,nightfall for good rs acc like the title said. post here or pm. for info/screenie. I will not go first unless you are trusted, Changed my mind after seeing a few respectful MM scamming. Trading RS lvl 100 poor for a guild wars factions account I have a runscape account that i got from a trade and i dont even play runescape. its lvl 100 and the guy said its poor. Ill trade for any lvl guild wars account i just want a guild wars factions account i dont care what lvl it is. Xfire me : mattt13 Trading trading a lvl 99 rs acc for a Guild Wars acc Hey all i'm selling a Runescape character for a Guild Wars Acc. It has 3.5mil+ and 99 fletching barrows gloves and much more I wanna trade it for a good guildwars acc with more then only like 1 campaign on it When we trade i won't go first We can always use a middlemen wich i prefer if you won't go first my email is ***************************************************** And here are some pictures to see my acc. Selling Guild wars account awesome account :) I am on messenger or windows live add me at ***************************************************** ok so the specs are as follows level 20 full build for fire/poison degen ranger/ele great build took me a while to unlock all skills great charecter he is pvp though but still amazing build and items a great charecter to destroy people with in pvp :) level 20 full build monk/ele meant for farming and has all skills needed for 55 monk including runes and money for upgrades all that is needed is insta heal level 18 paragon full on support 5 star rated on guildwiki build made by me built as to make it so you never EVER run out of mana haha its a great build and is tons of fun to piss people off with being as you heal and make your teamates degen the enemy to crap as well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.