Selling [Selling] Guild wars account The account has ALL...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[Selling] Guild wars account The account has ALL campaigns(Prophecies, factions, nightfall, Eye Of The North) I will be listing everything about the account that i believe is worthwhile. Rain Empress (Monk) -All campaigns pleted -I was never too interested in titles, therefore none of my characters have any "great" ones worth naming. -Chaos gloves, Tormented shield(strength), wearing kurzick armor dyed white with a blue bandanna xD. -11 ecto -CURRENTLY 39 MONTHS OF AGE. Taste My Rainbow (Warrior) - Perma Pre -140 Champagne Poppers -120 Sparklers -125 Bottle Rockets -130 Hunter's Ales -165 Aged Hunter's Ales -185 Honey Combs -135 Jars Of Honey Punish My Paradise (Ranger) -Eye of the north pleted -Elite Druid armor As I Go Afk (PVP Monk) -The Purpose of this character was really only for pvp, only reason im keeping her is for birthday presents. CURRENTLY 17 MONTHS OF AGE. X Divine Wrath X (PVP Monk) -Once again, just keeping this character because of its age. -CURRENTLY 57 MONTHS OF AGE The other characters really are useless, have them because of their names. Assassins name is Pre Rupture, and the Ele's name is Violent Sprinkle. ~In My Stash~ -Has many small things such as R10 perf Celestial Shield, and end of the game Green items such as deldrimor sword etc, has a Perfect R9 FellBlade, A white dye, nothin special. -Also has ~ALL UNDEDICATED~ mini raptor, mondragor imp, Aatxe, Candysmith Marley, Dagnar Stoneplate, Jora, Shard wolf, Krait Neoss. -Have an extra 7 ecto -A total of 460k gold. Im not asking for a lot, this account has been layin around for awhile and honestly i have no use for it anymore. Its not much but im looking to sell it for USD through paypal. Leave me a PM of how much you think its worth an we can go from there. My : ***************************************************** Vk Acc [PSC] ( 1 2) Hey, da ich eh kein GW mehr spiele habe ich mir gedacht meinen Acc zu verkaufen. Auf dem Acc ist KEIN 20 lvler drauf dafür ein 12er mit...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.